A Step-by-Step Seller’s Guide
Many of the steps below have additional instructions. You can hover over the steps with your mouse or tap on mobile devices to see additional information. You can also download the full Seller’s Guide for more details.
1. Consult with a Westhills REALTOR® that is local to the area. Discuss your family’s goals and timeline.
2. Prepare your property for market.
3. Officially list your home & prepare for Buyer showings!
4. You received an Offer to Purchase to your home!
5. A ratified contract has been created. Now what?
6. Home Inspection
7. The Buyer’s lender will also order their appraisal for the property.
8. The Buyer’s chosen settlement attorney will complete what is called a Title Search.
9. The Seller, or Seller’s agent, is responsible for ordering the preparation & completion of the new Deed of Ownership.
10. Termite Inspection
11. The Buyer’s lender provides the final loan commitment.
12. The buyer will schedule their final “walk through.”
13. CLOSING DAY!